Samstag, 21. Januar 2017


 "P R I M S M A G A Z I N E"

 

...Today is the day I'd love to uncover the secret behind this little woodland fellow: last year I received a lovely message from Prims magazine....eeek!!! The request came out of the blue and I am still sooo overwhelmed, they found my work out of so many talented artists all over the world... 




And now - a few months later, I have the current issue of this beautiful magazine in hands and I have still to pinch myself to believe it...
The lovely article includes some words about my work, where my inspiration comes from and so many beautiful pictures of the deer fellow...
But that's not all: if you are turning over, another Fil:À:Sophie fellow can be found in the magazine... More infos will follow....

Thank you so much to the entire team of Prims magazine for your support and help... it means so much! Merci!







I still have the feeling of "a walk in the clouds" and will now be off to a little dog walk into the woods...Have a beautiful day, Lovelies!



Love,

Sophie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen